Reconceiving the Home Visit

Reconceiving the Home Visit 2015 National Presentation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ian Seaton 4 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Steve Cigich
    Participant

The PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes and audience handout have been uploaded in the document section of this group.

Ian Seaton
    Participant

Steve,
    Thank you so much for sharing this. Are there any additional support materials in addition to the posted audience handout?

Steve Cigich
    Participant

Ian —

I assume you refer to the PPT and Word files. In addition to theses 2 files, there is another PPT file containing slides for the 8 sessions. The material also references further reading on various topics (mainly books).

Prior to adding more stuff to the mix, can you give me an overview to what you are hoping to accomplish?

Thanks

Ian Seaton
    Participant

Steve –
    I only found two versions of the “Reconceiving…” PPT, but this is only my second visit and still in my first 30 minutes on this site, so I’m still figuring out how to find my way around.
    My interest is to continue to work with my fellow Vincentians in our conference to engage in more effective and meaningful home visits.

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.